NES 2.0 Mapper 346
From NESdev Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
NES 2.0 Mapper 346 is used for Kaiser's cartridge conversion of the FDS game Zanac. Its UNIF board name is UNL-KS7012.
- CPU $6000-$7FFF: Unbanked 8 KiB of PRG-RAM
- CPU $8000-$FFFF: Selectable 32 KiB PRG-ROM bank, defaults to #1
- PPU $0000-$1FFF: Unbanked 8 KiB of CHR-RAM
Mirroring is hard-wired.
The actual address masks are unknown.
- CPU $E0A0: Select 32 KiB PRG-ROM bank #0 at CPU $8000-$FFFF.
- CPU $EE36: Select 32 KiB PRG-ROM bank #1 at CPU $8000-$FFFF.