From NESdev Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
TKSROM refers to a variant of the TKROM board with the VRAM mirroring signals routed through the CHR side of the Nintendo MMC3 a different way, as described in iNES Mapper 118. It is used only for the Japanese game Ys III: Wanderers from Ys.
- PRG ROM size: 128, 256 or 512 KB (DIP-28/32 Nintendo pinout)
- PRG ROM bank size: 8 KB
- PRG RAM: 8 KB with optional battery
- CHR capacity: 128 KB ROM (DIP-32 Nintendo pinout)
- CHR bank size: 1 KB and 2 KB
- Nametable mirroring: Controlled by mapper, but in a nonstandard way (see Mapper 118).
- Subject to bus conflicts: No
Solder Pad Config
To be added.