INES Mapper 125
From NESdev WikiJump to navigationJump to search
iNES Mapper 125 is used for Whirlwind Manu's ROM cartridge conversion of the Japanese Famicom Disk System game モンティのドキドキ大脱走 (Monty no Doki Doki Daisassō, Monty on the Run, cartridge code LH32). Its UNIF board name is UNL-LH32.
- CPU $6000-$7FFF: 8 KiB switchable PRG-ROM bank
- CPU $8000-$9FFF: 8 KiB fixed PRG-ROM bank #12
- CPU $A000-$BFFF: 8 KiB fixed PRG-ROM bank #13
- CPU $C000-$DFFF: 8 KiB unbanked PRG-RAM bank
- CPU $E000-$FFFF: 8 KiB fixed PRG-ROM bank #15
- PPU $0000-$1FFF: 8 KiB unbanked CHR-RAM
PRG-ROM Bank ($6000-$7FFF)
Mask: probably $E000 D~7654 3210 --------- .... PPPP ++++- Select 8 KiB PRG-ROM bank number at CPU $6000-$7FFF
- Mirroring is hard-wired (to Vertical).
- The conversion retains all writes to the FDS sound channel registers, so an emulator could provide the expansion sound channel even though the original Whirlwind Manu cartridge did not.