From NESdev WikiJump to navigationJump to search
My alias is Sivak and I've done some work on the NES. Here's a list of things I have done:
These are listed chronologically.
- Geminim - Based on the logic game of Nim.
- Siamond - Based on Simon, the pattern repetition game.
- The aforementioned games were released together on a multicart.
- Mystic Pillars - Based on Columns.
- Battle Kid: Fortress of Peril - Platformer inspired by I Wanna be the Guy and other games.
- NES Palette tester - A simple program that loads in the various shades of colors on the NES. Included as an easter egg in the 2-in-1 Geminim/Siamond cart.
- Falldown - It was an entry for the 2008 minigame competition. It won third place. I might make a more refined version of it sometime and bundle it into another multicart.
- The Adventures of Bass 2 - One of the earliest ROM hacks of Mega Man 2, dating back to 2001.
- Challenging Lolo - Hacks all 50 levels of Adventures of Lolo. Released in 2004.
- Challenging Lolo 2 - Hacks all 50 levels and the 4 pro levels of Adventures of Lolo 2. Released in 2007.